Listen to archived episodes at mixcloud.com

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Webcast info for July 8, 2017

Please note - this is not my family, nor am I in France. There are cows nearby though.

Update: or not. As you were.

There's a family to-do out of town this weekend, so today we are presenting an episode from the archives, specifically the episode from October 3, 2015. The original posting described this program as "quite possible to enjoy"




I also break the rule (well, it's more of a guideline than a rule) given out in my BFR orientation about not making specific mention about the time of year during a broadcast, so as to not confuse listeners should it ever be rerun. I rather enjoy doing this, however, and think it actually emphasis the fact that you're listening to a rerun. So don't worry, it's a warm and muggy day in New England, the leaves are not changing color in July, andyou still have about 12 weeks to prepare for the HONK! Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment