Listen to archived episodes at mixcloud.com

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Webcast info for May 20, 2017

I'm out of town this weekend, so in place of a live show, we will rebroadcast the episode from February 4, 2017.

Take a trip back to the early days of the Trump administration. I spent the first part of the morning at Somerville's sanctuary city rally. Listening back earlier this week, my little spiel about the event possibly makes it sound like I, myself, am an immigrant, which is not the case, although my grandfather was. I just think the vast majority of these folks are just trying to make a life for themselves, and mostly don't cause any real trouble, and should be given a chance, and the  average American, even the above or below average American as well, have nothing to fear..

As for the music, it's one of the better of my recent episodes, some folks on Mixcloud think so, too. Like America, it draws on a far flung variety of sources, somewhat influenced by the issues of the day.

We'll be back next week with a new program.

No comments:

Post a Comment